In its annual Country Risk Conference, Coface brings together leading specialists from the world of finance, research and business to discuss the major trends shaping the world economy and to shed light on the main economic issues for 2018 and beyond.
Country Risk 2018
Thursday May 10, 2018
3-6 pm - Program
6-7:30 pm - Networking Reception
730 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
(between 45th and 46th Streets)
More Details Coming Soon!
Topics covered by our panel in 2017:
New - Sign up to receive the YouTube link of the 2017 Country Risk Conference and/or to pre-register for the 2018 Country Risk Conference here.
- European Union: Beyond Brexit
- Is Trump changing the geopolitical landscape?
- Are nationalism and anti-trade attitudes cyclical?
- The ‘Trump-effect’ on Latin American economies
- Are Central and Eastern Europe safe bets in the emerging world?
- What impacts can we expect from the continued low oil prices?
2017 Country Risk Conference Presentations
2017 Country Risk Speaker Videos on the Coface North America YouTube Channel