|ABOUT THE CONFERENCE|
Coface Country Risk conferences focus on the outlook for business-to-business trade around the world. Attendees include companies, banks, academics, and professionals from the international trade community.
The aim of the conference is to help those involved in international trade to better understanding the related risks in order to make informed business or investment decisions.
- Corporate managers who take exports risks, launch projects or make investment decisions
- Risk strategy managers and international managers working in banks insurance and reinsurance companies, acting both for the private sector and for governments and multilateral organizations
- Managers of international affairs in consular and regional organizations
- Consultants and lawyers specialized in foreign affairs
- Researchers and academics interested in credit risk